Saturday, May 26, 2007

Kamigawa block fancy lists ready to go

The Betrayers of Kamigawa and Saviors of Kamigawa lists are finally done - enjoy!

That leaves Mirrodin as the only remaining block without lists. While I received many requests for the Kamigawa block, I haven't heard much clamoring for Mirrodin. These things are a bit of work, so I'm not likely to put them together unless I hear from some folks. Anyone really interested? If so, send me an email or leave a comment in this post and let me know!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do them.
Please :)

Anonymous said...

I'd like to see them, as well

Anonymous said...

Hm, not much going on here, it seems. I would love to have the Mirrodin-lists, though, as I use your lists for my whole Magic-collection - except Mirrodin of course...

Please do them!


Magic: The Gathering, Dreamblade, and all related cards and miniatures are copyrighted by Wizards of the Coast.
The fancy lists on this site are Copyright © Eric DeWall 2006-2007. All rights reserved.