Friday, April 20, 2007

From the ashes... a blog shall rise!

OK, the fancy lists are now found on this blog rather than on a dedicated web server. Not that I saw immense traffic, but modifying HTML whenever I created a list was a bit of a pain, and when I decided I wanted to publish updates, it meant learning how to get RSS/Atom stuff working with Apache. It's fun to set up and learn, but the ongoing maintenance ends up being a pain.

Using a blog is attractive to me because it's free and easy to modify. It should be attractive to you because you now not only have access to the lists, you can subcribe to the Atom feed and your aggregator of choice will let you know when I put up something new. FWIW, Google Reader is my current aggregator of choice.

I won't use this blog to spout off any opinions, just to announce new releases or updates.

No comments:


Magic: The Gathering, Dreamblade, and all related cards and miniatures are copyrighted by Wizards of the Coast.
The fancy lists on this site are Copyright © Eric DeWall 2006-2007. All rights reserved.